Wednesday 27 April 2016

Research (Gosick)

I chose to research Gosick because of the victorian era and clothing

the genres are Detective, Historical drama,Romance
Written by Kazuki Sakuraba
Illustrated by Hinata Takeda
Published Tokyopop 
there are 9 volumes of light novels
there are 13 novels 
there are 8 manga volumes 
there is 1 anime season wich is in subtitles

This was recommended by one of my friends because it has Victorian style costumes.
https://public.bn1301.livefilestore.com/y3pcvutoV2gaW4MT0-ATvMJDiG2NU5Uurn82Hv4QxebMJjEamkLixhZ0xY9aeBlLGbRdHWoLM-x4XS0-SRABUR3ygv-il0xjRPBX0rJHtB1PcOYs16biEABbW455V4DzeV5/12.jpg?rdrts=135726927

I chose this picture because it looks dramatic and very touching  I like how the costumes are the waitress and a waiter I like the style of the train because it looks like it is old and it suits the Victorian era 
http://static.zerochan.net/GOSICK.full.402032.jpg
I chose this picture because it is colourful and summery. I love the little girls outfit because it looks nice and cool and summery I also like the blue stripes and I like the belt around the upper chest
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/11/27906.jpg
 I chose this picture because it is very dark nd dim and I like the dark victorian gown I also like the background because it is an old victorian library 

1 comment:

  1. You have researched a lot of different Manga, It might be an idea to add a little information on the specific artists and the origin of Manga itself.

    ReplyDelete