Friday 22 April 2016

Proposal

What theme you have chosen and why?
I have chosen the theme  under graphics called character design. I chose this because I really enjoyed doing this in one of my projects and the theme for my character design will be set in the Victorian era.

What mediums will you be using to create your work?
The mediums that I will use will be pen and pencil  for my sketches and I will use Photoshop to bring life to these images.

Describe how you want your work to look.
My work will be a character design of a demon in a human form, with different heads showing emotions and the clothing will be Victorian circus era clothing.  I will also create a demon seal and after I have created my character design sheets I will create my character in a different pose for a graphics art piece. The style I will use will be animation and  this all will be done in Photoshop and Illustrator .

Include images that have inspired you to help you describe your idea.
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/643806

The images and anime that has inspired me are from Kuroshitsuji meaning Black Butler because I like the Victorian style clothing and the demonic side of things  and I like the mystery side of the anime where he is a detective for the queen  I am inspired by Black Butler: Book of Circus because of the dark circus theme to it and the bright circus clothing

Describe what initial research, pre-production work, and audience research you will    undertake while completing this project.
 My initial research will be looking at different anime and studying their characters, costumes and clothing,  this will help me get more of an understanding of Victorian clothing  and I will research what is Anime and Manga is. I might create a Victorian style circus  character demon I will research different sub-themes .  I will also research demonic anime characters to see what details and attributes I could consider using for my character design.  My primary research will be making a survey asking people the questions that I need, going out to shops and looking at Victorian style clothing and props. The audience for this work will be people who watch anime.

Describe how you will present your final piece/pieces.
My work will be presented on an A3 if not  bigger sized black mounting board because I think black will go together with my Victorian theme and the demonic side of it. I am also  going to mount my proposal and my character design sheet and the graphics poster because it will look nice to see the development.  I will mount each of the 3 pieces of work onto a piece of old vintage like paper which I will stain with tea and coffee to get the vintage effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment