Thursday 21 April 2016

Research (Spirited away)

The reason I chose to research this film is because of the genre, the style of characters and the outfits. 

The genres are action, fantasy and mystery. 
The film is directed and written by  Hayao Miyazaki. 
The production is Studio Ghibli.
The music of the film was by Joe Hisaishi.
The film was released on the 20 July 2001.

In my opinion, I think this is one of Hayao Miyazaki's  best films. I like the story because it is about a little girl called Chihiro Ogino moving to a new home with her mother and father. But something bad happens to them while they're on their travels and Chiro has to save them. I like this film due to the characters and the spirits.


https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_jGXcSBcvQQ/maxresdefault.jpg
I like this picture because it is Chihiro and Haku in his true form as a water dragon. I  like how Chihiro's emotions  are sad and nervous and I love the style of the water dragon because it is in a traditional dragon style. I like the colour scheme of the dragon. 
http://entropymag.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/spirited-away-1_0.jpg
Here you have a picture of Noface and Chihiro sitting in the train waiting for the stop to go to Zenibas house.
I like the character of Noface because it is a spirit with a mask.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjYxMDcyMzIzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDg2MDU3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Here you have the DVD cover art of the film. The cover shows Chihiro in her unifrom from the bath house. In the left corner, you can see Noface. I like the colour of Chihiro's unifrom because it is a nice shade of pink

No comments:

Post a Comment