Thursday 21 April 2016

Research (Bleach)

The reason I chose Bleach is because of the demonic side of things. 
The themes are action,adventure,fantasy.
Bleach is written by Tite Kubo.
Published by Viz media.
There are 71 volumes of manga so far and there are 4 bonus books and 2 Light novels.
There are 16 seasons of the anime which are in dubbed and subbed.  
There are also 4 films which are in dubbed and subbed.
There are so many games here is a small fraction of them Bleach: Blade Battlers, Bleach Ds, Bleach: Heat the Soul and Bleach: Soul Carnival.

In my opinion, I think Bleach is a good anime series but it is bad that it had to be cancelled.
I like the style of the demons called Hollows because of the unique shapes and  that you can find different types of them. I like the style of Zanpakuto because they have 2 for; Shikai and Bankai. zanpakuto means sword or katana.  Each Zanpakuto has its own unique shape, form and abilities. I also like that humans can't see them except in special events such as if they have too much spirit power or if they have been touched by someone who has a massive amount of spirit power, in that case, they can gain abilities from that person. 
https://www.reddotcommerce.nl/images/bleach-poster.jpg
The characters in this picture that I know are Uryū Ishida, Renji Abarai, Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Rukia Kuchiki, Ichigo Kurosaki and Rangiku Matsumoto.
I chose this image because it is has a lot going on in the picture such as how their postures are different. I like the bright colours of Rangiku's blond hair, Toshiro's white hair, Renji's red hair and Ichigo's ginger hair. I like that Uryu's clothes are white and the others are black. I love that some of them are wearing traditional Chinese clothing. 
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/images/a/ae/Resurrecci%C3%B3n_Segunda_Etapa.png/revision/latest?cb=20100512082411&path-prefix=en
This is a picture of Ulquiorra Cifer in his true Hollowfication. I chose this picture because it is very demon like and I think I might consider using a similar style for my character design sheet. I like the wings style and the sharp nails on his feet. This form kind of reminds me of a bat. 
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oq2pa5CNf6k/maxresdefault.jpg
This is  Ichigo's final Getsuga Tenshou form. I chose this because it looks interesting, I like the way he has bandages covering him and his face I also like that he has long black hair in this form.  

No comments:

Post a Comment