Saturday 7 May 2016

research (book)


The bookIi have chosen to research is Elvin, E, Felder, E (2005). Draw Manga - Complete Techniques. London : Kandour Ltd. p1-144. I have taken photographs of the pages of the books because I needed help for my character design 

I have chosen this picture because I need to have a look at facial expressions. 






Here I looked at posture and how to draw figures. 
 I have had a look at the eye and the steps to draw an anime eye. 




 How to draw a anime head. 


Here is a character design sheet. 


This shows the anatomy of the anime hand and  how to draw a hand. 


I chose this image because I like the waves of the hair. 


Here are different positions of hands. 






I have taken these photos for reference to help me draw manga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment