Saturday 23 April 2016

Research (Blue exorcist)

The reason I chose this theme is because I like the anime and it has a good style of demi-demons.

The genres are action, supernatural, and comedy. 
It was published by Viz Media.
At the moment, there are 16 manga books.
There are 1 anime season and ova.
There is 1 film.
There is a manga spin-off series called Salaryman Exorcist: The Sorrows of Yukio Okumura. So far there are 10 volumes of manga.

I like this because it is a good and funny supernatural anime.
So far I have watched up to episode 8. I like the demons and familiars.  I like the story that Rin is the son of Satan, he is a twin and he always gets into trouble.




http://static.zerochan.net/Okumura.Rin.full.1917241.jpg
I chose this picture because you get to see I Okumura in his demon form. I will use this as had an influence on my idea.  I like this image because it is a fan art piece, I think this might have been created using Photoshop .
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/2940fc1d9fdd4588aa531568a5efd3761310751889_full.jpg
I chose this image because it is cool and funny because  Rin has his familiar with him on top of his head and alsobecause you can see  his tail and Rin is in his school uniform. 

No comments:

Post a Comment