Saturday 23 April 2016

Research (No game no life)

The reason I chose this anime is because of the half human, half creature and because I enjoyed watching the anime as the story line is fascinating.  
The genres are an adventure, comedy, and fantasy. 
No Game No Life is written by Yu Kamiya.
The publisher is Yen Press.
There are so far 8 volumes of light novels. 
There is so far 1 manga book. 
The publisher of the manga book is Seven Seas Entertainment.
There is 1 anime season of 12 episodes at the moment, there will be another one coming out soon but the date still has to be confirmed. 
The studio that made no game life is Madhouse. 

At the moment, I am still watching No Game No Life. I have only watched 11 episodes because I can not face watching the 12th episode. this is because I don't want to be left in suspense because the story has not finished yet.

What I like about the anime is that there are 12 different races and each race has 1 chess piece to battle god.
I also like the different character designs and I like how the story revolves around games, not violence, if you have any quarrels you have to sort it out by the games and if you place bets you have to place a bet of equal value or higher. Personally I like the Fluge because they have wings and they can fly.
https://ameliafischer.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/jibril-introduction.png
This is Jibril, she is a Fluge. I chose this picture because it is the first encounter of a Fluge  in the anime and I chose it because it shows her detail. I like that Fluges are unique because their wings are on the lower back not upper back like angels.  
http://data.whicdn.com/images/136254298/large.jpg
This picture is a Warbeast, one of the 12 species in the world of N o Game No Life.  Her name is  Izuna Hatsuse and I like her color scheme with her purple hair, cat ears and a tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment