Saturday 23 April 2016

Research (Devils and realist)

The reason I have chosen this anime because it has some supernatural features inside.
The genres are supernatural, comedy,fantasy.
Devils and Realist are written by Madoka Takadon.
Illustrated by Utako Yukihiro.
Published by Seven Seas Entertainment.
There are 10 volumes of manga so far.
There is 1 season in the anime that is only on subs.
The anime only contains 12 episodes.

This was recommended by one of my friends because it some aspects of Victorian style costumes.


http://static.zerochan.net/Makai.Ouji%3A.devils.and.realist.full.1603125.jpg
I chose this photo because it has a lot of people and a lot of colours. I like that each character is in a different pose, some of the characters have pointy ears and wings. The style of clothing  looks like it has been set in the Victorian era. 
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Makai_Ouji_Devils_and_Realist_Manga_Cover_Volume_1.jpg
I chose this volume cover from the manga because I like the black silhouettes and the Victorian outfit.  I would consider using the  same kind of old style of lettering in  my final piece . I like the bright shade of the blues and how it is contrasted with the blonde of his hair. It also matches his eyes. 
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31100000/Makai-Ouji-Devils-And-Realist-makai-ouji-devils-and-realist-31116967-985-767.jpg
I like this picture because it looks like they're having a masquerade ball because of the masks and the fancy costumes. I also like the pale colours that have been used and that there are no dark colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment