Wednesday 8 June 2016

Survey results



This is my survey result. 













What type of research did you do?
I have done quantitative research so I can obtain people's opinions to see what theme will look good in my poster. 



 What type of information did you gather?
I have gathered various information on what theme shall I have and what layout I should use and what does the public think what a character design sheet is. I have  found these questions are very useful and shocking to me that most people do not know what a character design sheet is. 

Who was your target audience? Why? I do not have a age range for my character design and graphics poster,  it is just for people who mainly like the genre of supernatural and circus.

How could this information help improve your final major project? It has helped me decide which theme to use and what not  to use and what orientation I should use.  

Below give a summary of your results: (remember if you have ten responses that means each answer is worth 10% of your overall feedback.)
Look at your results, what do they say? My results say that my themes should be supernatural and circus and that I should have it portrait not landscape and create my poster in Photoshop and  Illustrator. 

Summarize the process and evaluate what impact it will have on your personal project.

Overall I found that this survey has had a lot of impact on my work because I have had to change my characters themes and I now know that  portrait is a lot better for a poster then landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment