Saturday 11 June 2016

presentation

On my first slide, I have created a title for my theme.  

The second slide I wrote what about did I created and why, and answered in small detail so I can talk freely about it.

The third slide I have written about my research. I have a couple of pictures, one is Black Butler and another is my survey. 
The fourth slide:  in this slide, I have put my inspirations for  this course  that has influenced my final piece. These are my semi inspirations because I have a lot of inspiration. I have put a video of the Black Butler Book of Circus opening. 

Here are my main inspirations,  the pictures show illustrations for the Black Butler Book of Circus. 
Here I have written my idea of the whole project: what I intended to do. 

Here I have written my whole character synopsis.

Here I have written a little about my production for my first poster.  I have only written a little because I can speak freely about it.

Here I have written my production for my second poster. I have only written a little because I can speak freely about it. 

Here I have written in bullet points because I can speak freely about this. I have only written positive things about this project. 

Here I have written some feedback from my fellow students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment