Thursday 19 May 2016

Schedule (Timetable)

This is my timetable which I can use to monitor my time and schedule. 
Week 1 evaluation: week 1 was a very productive week.  I have researched different anime and I have planned ideas and wrote my proposal. I think this week was very productive but I did not do all of my research so I will continue this next week.
Week 2 evaluation: week 2 was a very productive for research and I have finished my survey, all I need to do now is wait for my fellow students to fill it in, but I did not do all of my research so I will continue this next week.

Week 3 evaluation: this week was a very productive week because I got all of my drawing done and finalised ready to scan into the computer.  Although I did find it hard to draw a full body character so I took a template off the internet and altered it to my liking. In this week I did not do my survey analysis because I did  not have the time to do it.

Week 4 evaluation: I have started my character design sheet on Illustrator but I did not finish it because it was taking too much time up, so I have started on my character design poster. I have drawn my poster to my liking, scanned it through the scanner and nearly finished it in Photoshop.

week 5 evaluation I have finished my graphics poster because I had a little time left I made another one but with a  new background overall I think this week was very productive
week 6 evaluation week 6 was not that much productive as it was work experience week 
week 6 Evaluation: I have finished all of my research and I have finished my survey results, my annotation on my survey blog and I  have finished my evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment